NDEA are always looking for great people to join our team. NDEA is committed to continuing this by seeking out the most driven and adaptable candidates who enjoy working in a supportive and focused team, and will take on the NDEA values as their own.
Do The Right Thing #Right
- Act with integrity, honesty and openness
- Accept responsibility and accountability
- Respect for the company, others, plant, equipment and maintenance
Get Stuff Done #Results
- Proactive, results focused and “can do attitude”.
- Listens to customer and ensures satisfaction.
- Punctual, reliable, friendly and professional.
- Look for faster, better, simpler, more efficient methods.
Work Safely #Safe
- Follow standard operating procedures.
- Respect and comply with regulations.
- Identify, report and address risks and potential hazards
Team Player #Team
- Always act in the best interests of the company
- Look out for and help co-workers
- Maintain plant and equipment to highest level
- Share knowledge and train
If you would like to be part of the future of our growing business please apply for the relevant position using the form below: