A safe and effective method of exposing subsurface utilities using high-pressure water blasting and vacuum techniques to excavate buried infrastructure/utilities without damage.
- Using high-pressure water to liquefy soil to create slurry, this carefully exposes subsurface infrastructure/utilities without damage. It is then extracted using a vacuum system into our truck tanks.
- Preferred method and deemed best practice by asset owners and the regulators to prove the existence and location of an asset.
- Non destructive excavation is the most effective and safest way to expose underground services.
- Easiest to repair and restore the site after works completed.
- Non destructive excavation services can be conducted near and around water networks, telecommunications, power or gas lines with minimal risk and without any potential damage caused to those services.
- Avoids damaging surrounding materials and provides a major reduction in noise pollution and disturbing the local environment.
- Required to reach AS5844-2013 Quality Level A: Precise position of the subsurface utility in three dimensions, and ability to confirm the utility’s size, condition and indicative material type. Relative spatial position (horizontal and vertical) to +/- 50mm.